Saturday, May 23, 2009

THERE'S A GREAT BIG TURKEY DOWN AT GRANDPA'S HOUSE






And what do you think Grandma would think about it being in his house? This is the turkey that my stepson Eric killed last year in May. It was a special hunt provided to him with all the special trimmings of his own gun and hunting gear, plus everything in camo you could think of to wear. Sprotsman's Warehouse also supplied Channing with all new camo wear too. I'm not sure who was more excited about all of it, Channing or Eric. But I know it was fun for both of them.
And the best part is . . . I get to keep it at my house in the family room. (Yippee). It really is a beautiful turkey though with all of its color.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is one awesome bird. I remember another bird that used to hang around the house a few years back. Do you? I'm having a brain fart right now and can't think of it's name. Anyway's congratulations to Channing and Eric on such a great hunt. It looks nice with your decor!